Monday, January 30, 2012
Take a look at how design team member Lisa Dickinson has organized and charted her Jenni Bowlin for Ranger stamp colors:
Do you have all the colors???
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Ready for a really AMAZING
"Sneek Peek" from tje Spring 2012 line?
Let's start with a fun & beautiful CANVAS designed by DT member Lynne Forsythe
with this new Color Me Crazy collection...
lots of new spring CMC product on this project...
~ new Flower Layers & new Pearl Daisies & new CMC Butterflies
(colored blue & purple with Twinklin H2O's)
~ new chipboard (birdcage colored gold with Ranger Inks)
"Color Me Crazy"
Spring 2012 Collection
Petaloo's ALL WHITE flowers designed to be colored with:
Ranger Inks, Copic Markers, Luminarte Paints, Tattered, Smoochies, Shimmerz,
and all others...
available in new mini sizes,
new CANVAS flowers & 19 new CHIPBOARD designs!
(CMC ~ new Mini Pearl Daisies~ 6 new mini styles available!)
(CMC ~ Flowers Layers ~ 8 new sizes & styles available! )
(CMC ~ new Chipboard Designs ~ Birdcage w/baby birds ~ one of 19 new styles available!)
(CMC ~ new Butterflies ~ available in 3 shapes & sizes!)
(CMC ~ new Canvas Flowers ~ available in 2 new styles!)
(CMC ~ new Chipboard Designs ~ Deco Frame & Fancy Frame ~ 19 new styles available!)
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Friday, January 27, 2012
I made these cones, also known as paper cornucopias or May Day baskets, for my kids to give to their teachers for Valentine's Day. You can tuck a little wrapped gift inside or put the gift inside wrapped with tissue paper or for a very special presentation you could wrap the gift in a vintage hankie. Another option is to use shredded paper and fill the cone with candy and treats. Papers are by Jenni Bowlin.
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Monday, January 23, 2012
- Shadow inks are specially formulated to blend into paper surfaces leaving a soft translucent image.
- The Shadow Ink line is made up of pastel tones.
- Quick drying on matte papers.
- A perfect all around stamping ink especially with solid type images.
- Works best for Faux Letterpress and Stamp Layering techniques.
- Mid-Tone Shadow Inks are specially formulated to blend into paper surfaces leaving a smooth, soft image.
- Mid-Tone Shadow inks come in a variety of rich tones.
- A perfect all around stamping ink, especially with solid type images.
- Quick drying on matte papers.
- Perfect for Faux Letterpress and Stamp Layering techniques.
- A crisp bold stamping ink with a slight chalky haze.
- Chalk Inks come in a variety of rich tones.
- A perfect all around stamping ink for both detail and solid images.
- Quick drying on matte papers.
- Hero Dye Inks are permanent, crisp and waterproof.
- Dye inks come in a variety of rich tones.
- A perfect all around stamping ink for detail images.
- Quick drying on all paper surfaces.
- Great for stamping then watercoloring with paints.
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Friday, January 20, 2012
Thursday, January 19, 2012
This card showcases the Cherish Border and the Kaleidoscope/Moonlight Butterfly dies.
- Adhere Licorice mat and Mars Shimmer Soiree mat to Begonia Note Card
- Die cut Cherish Border (98282) from pattern paper. Here I used the Pink Hex paper from My Mind's Eye Love Collection. Adhere to front of card.
- Cut a 1/4" strip from print paper and adhere to lower part of border. I used Rose Blossom paper from Echo Park Yours Truly collection.
- Die cut Moonlight Butterfly (98260) from print paper and Kaleidoscope Butterfly (98261) from Licorice paper. Lightly distress the Moonlight Butterfly with Victorian Velvet Distress Inks using a finger dauber.
- Adhere Kaleidoscope Butterfly on top of Moonlight Butterfly with just a touch of liquid glue at the center. Then adhere to front of card.
- Add rhinestones randomly to the Cherish Border
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Monday, January 16, 2012
Sunday, January 15, 2012
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Kellie used Delft China as inspiration for my card. I paired an Oval Medallion from our the "Keep Calm Set" with the smaller Starburst Medallion. She wanted to show you how to make a striking card with this set without needing to do lots of layering.
I wanted to keep my background simple so that the medallions would be the focal point of my card.
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Monday, January 9, 2012
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Friday, January 6, 2012
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
New Year's Organization
Happy New Year, everyone!! So let's see a show of hands: how many of you have made New Year's Resolutions to finally organize your craft space?
Wow, that's a lot of you!
Never fear, Ranger is here to help. We have a plethora of organizational products and tools that will help you to sort your crafting stash.
For example, we have the Inkssentials Craft Spinner (which can be stacked up to three tiers high) for keeping your Ink Blending Tools, Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabbers, Jenni Bowlin for Ranger Paint Dabbers, Adirondack Alcohol Inks, Stickles, re-inkers and more within easy reach:
We also have free, printable labels available for download from our website, so you can label the sides of your ink pads for easy retrieval:
We even have blank color charts that you can fill in with the colors of inks, paints, Stickles and more that are currently in your collection:
Our fans are pretty clever and innovative when it comes to organizing and storing their favorite Ranger products, too! Check out some of these great ideas that we found online:
Christie Hund affixed a metal strip under her crafting cabinets and attached all of her Stickles bottles using magnets. Gravity keeps the Stickles ready to use at any time!
Ron Wilhelm has a different solution for upside-down Stickles storage: PVC couplings glued together in a honeycomb-like arrangement!
Ron uses PVC pipes to hold Adirondack
Monday, January 2, 2012
Everyone thought the Memory Box holiday stamps and dies were great...but we had no idea how beautiful the just-released Love and Kindness Valentine Collection would be. Hearts (in all shapes and sizes!), rosettes, butterflies, swirls, flourishes, borders and posies - and wonderful, artsy stamps - are on their way to Retailers everywhere.This card by DT member Jean.
Here are the products featured on this card: